Your Raya is not complete without having Jamuan Raya, So….we had our Raya Calebration on the 1st July with Rendang, Ketupat, Satay, you name it!😋 Ini barulah raya! 🤩😋
Wednesday, 30th January 2019 – PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd in collaboration with Merck organized a Seminar of “Lab Safety & Handling of Chemical Spillage” at Institut Penyelidikan Sains Dan Teknologi Pertahanan (STRIDE). The seminar has gathered 30 participants among staffs. This workshop was held starting from 9.00 am till 3.30 pm and was filled with interesting slots such as Lab Safety & Handling of Chemical Spillage by MERCK, Q&A and Demonstration Session.
- Contest period starting from 14th February 2019 – 20th February 2019.
- Winner(s) will be announce via our Facebook Page (PLT Scientific Sdn. Bhd.) followed by a call from our representative or SMS notification on 21st February 2019 from 9am – 6pm.
- Only one (1) entry per entrant will be accepted.
- The “GUESS and WIN” Contest is open to all PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd FACEBOOK FANS and a residents of Malaysia with valid NRIC or Passport at the time of participation of the contest only.
- PLT Scientific Sdn. Bhd. reserve the right to request your details for verification purposes.
- Competition entrants must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the PLT SCIENTIFIC SDN BHD FACEBOOK Page as part of the entry process
- 3 Winners will be selected at random via https://www.random.org and judge based on:-
- Is a fans in PLT SCIENTIFIC SDN BHD Facebook page
- Answer all 4 products with the correct Brand and Product Name
- Has tag 5 valid Facebook user/friends and share the contest post to timeline.
- Comment DONE! On the contest post comment section.
- Winner selection is final and PLT SCIENTIFIC SDN BHD reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Winner is entitled for Shopping Vouchers worth of RM50 and one (1) pc of Limited Edition Notebook from PLT SCIENTIFIC SDN BHD.
- Prize(s) cannot be exchanged, transferred, sold or converted to cash.
- Prize(s) can be collect at PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd 7, Jalan BP4/8, Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47120, Puchong Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia, (Or) If the winner unable to collect their prize(s) at the PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd, the prize(s) will be posted (within Malaysia only) using the same address information provided on the entry form.
- Claims for prize(s) must be made within 20 working days from the day the winner announced.
- PLT Scientific Sdn. Bhd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.
Click here to participate.
Friday, 28th September 2018 – Our first and foremost ‘Futsal Tournament’ participated by all PLT Scientific staff at KSL Sports Club . A half-day event where we bond together to forget work & stress but determined to WIN!
Wednesday, 24th October 2018: PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd organized a compact seminar and training “New Automatics Control (Eco & Evo Line) for Laboratory Ovens And Incubators” from MMM. The invited speaker was the principal of MMM products itself, Mr. Willibald Kuttenberger (Territory manager for West South Europe and Far East).
Thank you to those who participated and hope everyone gain new knowledge on this new Eco & Evo Line for ovens and incubators.
Wednesday, 3rd October 2018 – PLT Scientific Sdn Bhd in collaboration with Merck organized a workshop entitled “Leukemia and Its Diagnosis”. The workshop has gathered 26 participants from various hospitals and agencies among Klang Valley. The primary objective of the workshop is to gather specialist and technologist of the same background to learn and share their knowledge and to observe first-hand product demonstrations in this platform. This workshop was held starting from 9.00 am till 3.30 pm and was filled with interesting slots such as Introduction to Leukemia by invited speaker from Hospital Ampang, Dr. Chong Siew Lian followed by another invited speaker, Dr. Nik Rus Mazeni Nik Yusoff from Hospital Kuala Lumpur with the slot entitled Differential Analysis for Leukemia by Using Cytochemical Staining.
The workshop continued with wet workshop by using MERCK’s Leucognost staining kits. It seems like it was the most interesting slot for participants as they were required to work on staining by themselves in groups. This would help them to know each other better and sharing knowledge among them. Overall, the workshop went smoothly and hoped that such workshops would continue to be held from time to time and made better.